Latest News Archive
- 2023/1/18 NEW
- Pre-Conference Seminar application deadline extended to February 15. Get guidance from experts with wide research experience.
- 2023/1/17 NEW
- Program Contents page is now open!
Click “Program Contents with Search Function” button on Program page:
You can check the session details, search program by name or word.
We will keep the contents updated!
- Abstract Submission and Travel Grants are closed.
Thank you for your application.
- Pre-Conference Seminar Call for Participants
- Our official Twitter account for APRI2023 TOKYO opened!
You can check it at the lower left of this page.
About the Event
Date of the event
The 5th APRI Network Meeting in TOKYO : March 20-22, 2023
(Pre-conference seminars : March 19)
International Conference Center /Research Innovation Center
“Fostering understanding of regional differences and common goals in research integrity”
With an emphasis on the Asia-Pacific region, the 5th APRI Network Meeting aims to strengthen existing partnerships and create new collaborations in research integrity. While sharing experiences and best practices in dealing with research misconduct and breaches of integrity is one of the main goals, this meeting also aims to promote collaborative work to further strengthen research integrity.
To achieve this vision, we will emphasize the following primary goals:
- Finding areas of common ground and examining areas where differences exist and can be minimized if appropriate.
- Recommending best practices.
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration.